Our community ambassadors are having an impact in loads of places. From Maryborough to Yapeen. From Castlemaine to Newstead. We are connecting communities along the trail path in a new way and bring us closer together than ever before. We want each of our communities to have an “ambassador”. Someone who can encourage grassroots participation and liaise with local groups and businesses to create support and enthusiasm for the trail. Think that’s you? Get in touch!
Our current Ambassadors
- Barkers Creek – Mick Evans & Christine Christie
- Castlemaine – could this be you?
- Campbells Creek – Sandy Harman
- Carisbrook – I think this is you!
- Chewton – Ken Stewart
- Guildford – could this be you!
- Maryborough – Deb Macer
- Newstead – Steve Foskey
- Yapeen – Jill Pattinson
- Volunteer Ambassador – Deb Macer