We are blessed with a growing crew of talented and energetic volunteers. We think you’re amazing.
Come, join us!
Special thanks to all our volunteers. You keep us going! Thank you to our regular volunteers who support our Work Teams – by building our Campaigns, advancing our Projects or serving as Community Ambassadors – and who step forward for our elected Committee. Thanks too to our casual volunteers for helping out at events and spreading the word. We love you!
Garis Alexander, Des Boucher, John Carruthers, Mick Evans Bob Forde, Steve Foskey, Briele Hansen, Sandy Harman, Steve Harrisson, Greg James, Frank Kinnersley, Deb Macer, Owen
Macer, James Mack, Bronwen Machin, Robin Murdoch, Jill Pattinson, Ken Stewart, Scott Rossiter, Janice Simpson, David Tuck, Paul van der Wal, Peter Watts
Judith Barnard, Rainer Beilharz, Christine Christie, Diane Daniell, Mick Evans, Ann Ferguson, Paul Hampton, Maddie Harrop, Grace La Vella, Giuliano Marcon, Dean McLaren, Colin Moore, Geoff Park, Paul Roberts, Nicki Renfrey, Amber Robinson, David Schloeffel, Janet Schloeffel, Jo Smith
OUR work teams
We’re all about “getting things done” at CMRT. More than 80% of what our volunteers do – and 100% of our community impact – gets achieved in our work teams. We’re organised into six work teams – each with a team lead (or two) to keep things rocking. Got a talent? Good with people and projects? Like taking responsibility? We’d love to hear from you!
- Council & Government – Janice Simpson, with Bob Forde
- Community Engagement & Events – Steve Foskey (on leave), with Janice Simpson
- Marketing Comms – John Carruthers, with Sandy Harman
- Grants, Fundraising & Sponsors – Des Boucher
- Member & Volunteer Engagement – this could be you!
- Data Wrangling – Garis Alexander
- Janice Simpson | President
- Sandy Harman | Vice President
- John Carruthers | Secretary (Acting)
- Des Boucher | Treasurer
Thank you to Mark Brown, Christine Christie, Lou Citroen and Mick Evans for their service as founding Committee members, and who retired during 2021
- Bronwen Machin | Committee
- Bob Forde | Committee
- Steve Foskey | Committee